Information Miraxess Collects
When you use our SERVICE, we may need to collect certain information from you when use or interact with our SERVICE (hereinafter referred to as “Information”); we may ask for the following information:
Information you provide to us
● Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in Miraxess Member account; if you use your social media account to log in or sign up for Miraxess Member account to use our SERVICE, any publicly available information (including but not limited to your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language setting) associated to your social media account may also be collected by us.
● Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices, paid services or for certain customer service request.
How Miraxess uses the information
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
● To assess and improve the SERVICE.
● To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
● To fulfill the sign-up process of Miraxess Member account or device registration.
● To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; provide software updates and technical notices.
● To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including Miraxess newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest Miraxess’ news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
Any mail has a unsubscribe link to stop receiving newsletters and other mail from us.
● To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
● To assist you on recording, analyzing, modifying and storing information including data about you, your daily activities and the activity results calculated from the data above. Moreover, we will support you on editing and accessing the data and activity results, when you share this information with your family, caregivers, and health care professionals.
● To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our SERVICE.
● To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you.
● To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
● To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
● Any other purposes with your consent.
Retention of information
To whom Miraxess discloses your information
Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the following exceptions:
We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings and marketing communications based on the hashed and anonymized information.
For legal, protection, security purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
● To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
● To protect the rights, property or safety of Miraxess, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files placed on your devices to personalize your user experience on our SERVICE. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you:
● Storing your preferences and settings: Cookies maintain your settings and preferences on your devices, such as your preferred language or location; by storing the settings in cookies, it is not a necessity to reapply your preferences and settings each time you visit our SERVICE.
Cookies used in our SERVICE have been categorized below; you may also refer to the charts to know which cookies we use in our SERVICE and who hosts it:
Category 1: performance Cookies
Category 2: functionality Cookies
Category 3: targeting Cookies or advertising Cookies
Category 1: performance cookies
Cookies collect information about how you use our SERVICE, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from our SERVICE. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you. All information cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. They are only used to improve the performance of our SERVICE.
Cookie Name Host
Google Analytics Google Inc.
Google Search Consol Google Inc.
Yandex Metrica Yandex Europe AG
Facebook Trackers Facebook Inc.
Hotjar Hotjar Ltd.
Category 2: functionality cookies
Cookies allow our SERVICE to save your settings and preferences (such as your preferred language or the region you are in) in order to provide you with a more personal and consistent experience each time you visit our SERVICE.
For instance, our SERVICE are able to remember the SERVICE you recently viewed, the number of times you visit the forums listed in our SERVICE or allow you to review the devices you recently compared in our SERVICE. Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our SERVICE that you can customize. Cookies may also be used to provide service you have asked for, such as watching a video in our SERVICE. The collected information such as your browsing activities in our SERVICE is anonymized and cannot be tracked by non-Miraxess SERVICE.
Cookies Name Host
Google Tag Manager Google Inc.
Category 3: targeting cookies or advertising cookies
Cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests by storing how you use our SERVICE. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. Miraxess places cookies by using advertising campaign services, such as Hubrus DSP, Google AdWords, and Google DoubleClick. The information cookies collect is only used between Miraxess and advertising campaign service providers.
Cookie Name Host
Google AdWords: Conversion, and Remarketing Cookies Google Inc.
Google DoubleClick Google Inc.
Facebook: Conversion, and Remarketing Cookies Facebook, Inc.
Third-party links in our SERVICE
We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information.
Transmission of information between different locations of Miraxess and its affiliated companies is performed through our secured wide area network. When you submit your information to us, your information is protected both online and offline.
However, Miraxess cannot guarantee perfect security on the internet. To protect your data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
● To use alphanumerical passwords when signing up Miraxess Member account.
● To change your passwords on a regular basis.
● To keep your devices up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and use such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
If you become aware of a technical vulnerability affecting Miraxess SERVICE, please do not hesitate to contact us through [email protected]
Manage Your Information
We want to help you keep your information accurate. You may view and change your information by logging in your Miraxess Member account and editing your account information.
If you, or your parents (or guardian) have further inquiries about information Miraxess collect about you, such as access, correction, block or deletion your information, kindly contact us through [email protected]
Whenever you use our SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your data and protect your information against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests regarding your data; however, we may not be able to fulfill all your requests in the following circumstances:
● As required or permitted under application laws;
● For legitimate business purposes;
● Unreasonably repetitive requests that require
● disproportionate technical efforts and resources, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing the current practices;
● Potentially risks on the privacy of others;
We do not knowingly collect information from a minor under the age of eighteen (18), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a minor’s online activities and interests while using our SERVICE.
If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our SERVICE. You may submit your information with parental consent to us only. Your parents (or guardian) can revoke any consent previously given, request for access, correction, block or deletion of the information at all times.
Sensitive Personal Information
Miraxess will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information.
17 Rue de la cachette
69250 Fleurieu sur Saône
Email : [email protected]
Téléphone : +33 9 70 99 04 94
Updated by Miraxess Service Marketing the 13/09/2017